Strange triangular fossil from massachusetts. Looking for id

jjteix3850

I found a few of these fossils the other day and cant figure out what it is. Let me know your thoughts. The triangle is flat and you can see corners poking out when looked at from different angles.

20190922_214326.jpg

sorry, I am not seeing a fossil here

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

2 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

Me neither. Can you please point out the triangle you mentioned.

The things outlined in black are plant stamens ive already had id'd a few times. I have a few other rocks with the triangles too. They are all the same exact size and shape

20190923_155558.jpg

12 minutes ago, Herb said:

sorry, I am not seeing a fossil here

Image isnt great, but there are small plant impressions and casts in there as well. They were found right near these ones

20190923_152143.jpg

Just now, Ludwigia said:

Sorry but the photo resolution is not sharp enough to make out the details properly.

Ill try to get a better one soon. I tried taking photos with my camera, but the files were too large

It looks more like a geologic feature to me. Either desiccation cracks or stretching of the sediment layer in some way perhaps. 

there may be tiny pieces of something under magnification but nothing I can identify

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks