ID help. Random Shark teeth from FL

hokietech96

If I had to guess on some of these the top 2 on the left are lemon, far right is a hemi, and bottom left is a hammerhead  not sure about that or any of the others  any help would be much appreciated  2C2A41BE-BEA1-4F2A-9510-998E0ACAD74A.thumb.jpeg.408eefc349a1b3cca898527ecd3a573e.jpeg

I wouldn't consider any of these Hammerhead, but I could be wrong.  After further looking, I found some pictures that look like two of your teeth.

I thought bottom left hand corner was the hammerhead. Not sure.

If I started at the top and went left to right I would guess:
first row
1. Sand tiger because there are two little cuspits
2. Lemon
3. Bull because of nutrient pore location
4. Lemon
second row
5. Hammeread
6. Hemi. Because of big ball on top of the root
7. ?
third row
8. Dusky because on nutrient pore location
9. Lemon
10.?

1 hour ago, Searcher78 said:

I wouldn't consider any of these Hammerhead, but I could be wrong.  After further looking, I found some pictures that look like two of your teeth.

What two teeth match what pictures?

Here is the picture I was talking about.  It is labeled Hammerhead, but I wouldn't know if it was correct or not.  They also look a lot like Whaler or Dusky to me.

teeth.jpg

For these three, if they had no serrations, then I would call Lemon.  If they have serrations, then they could be one of a few types of Reef Sharks...…….like Silky.

teeth - Copy (2).jpg

2 hours ago, Searcher78 said:

Here is the picture I was talking about.  It is labeled Hammerhead, but I wouldn't know if it was correct or not.  They also look a lot like Whaler or Dusky to me.

teeth.jpg

The one on the right has the nutrient pore on base so I actually think that is a bull.  No pore on the left and that is why I thought maybe that was the one that is a hammerhead. Thanks for the great feedback!!

For these three, if they had no serrations, then I would call Lemon.  If they have serrations, then they could be one of a few types of Reef Sharks...…….like Silky.

teeth - Copy (2).jpg

They are definitely lemons.  Very interesting pic you sent though.  I have a ton of teeth the have the root of a lemon but the tooth curves.  I will have to look at those bunch in my collection more closely.  

I'm not sure, but this one reminded me of a Mackerel.

teeth - Copy (4) - Copy - Copy.jpg

Looks like a mackerel when I see the picture.  Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.  Much appreciated.