I'm checking at this probable Crushed Dinosaur Egg, though I myself do not see the hallmark characteristics of an egg. The description says that bones and skin can are present. Just want to know what you guys think of it. The images are the top and bottom views

Formation: Rio Colorado Formation
Period: Upper Cretaceous

2000-1Dinosaur Egg.jpg

2000-2Dinosaur Egg.jpg

I see nothing here that even slightly suggests an egg here...whole, crushed or otherwise.  :wacko:

edit: I obviously have no clue what I'm looking at. :blink:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

Looks like a fragment of a titanosaurid egg but need closer and better lit photos.   Embryonic material is exceptionally rare hard to tell anything from the photo provided. 

Looks correct, but we need good close-up pictures to see if there is any bone or skin

Take some pics of the eggshell in good lightning too

For now, I would say it's a real fragment of a Titanosaurid egg. Could also be from Auca Mahuevo locality

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Troodon and Andy are spot on. Looks like shell from a titanosaur, likely Saltasaurus. Fragments like these do sometimes contains skin and bone but we definitely need better pictures to tell. 

On 9/24/2019 at 3:31 PM, RaideReX said:

I'm checking at this probable Crushed Dinosaur Egg, though I myself do not see the hallmark characteristics of an egg. The description says that bones and skin can are present. Just want to know what you guys think of it. The images are the top and bottom views

Formation: Rio Colorado Formation
Period: Upper Cretaceous

Welcome and I would agree with the others, overall it appears real, however, the lack of detail means I am not confident and in my mind prevents any ID. On that same note, nothing can be said about embryonic bones or skin, I see no evidence for either but that could simply be due to the poor quality images. As already stated, embryonic bones and skin are exceptionally rare so I tend to consider them absent initially.