English Meg number 2!?!?

TomWhite

Well following on from my post yesterday, I headed down to the same beach after work again. This time with no lightning or heavy rain to worry about. Started scanning the shingle picking up a few smaller teeth, the plan was to head up the cliffs maybe 500 yards and check at the base of them as this is where the better teeth are normally located. However, upon getting there, the cliffs were clearly not safe with many parts having overhanging material! My concerns were soon confirmed when a huge section came down a bit further down the beach.

No tooth is worth getting buried for, so I soon changed to looking about halfway down the beach in the red crag material where you get rarer teeth some with really nice patterns. 
5 minutes later I found this, a gorgeous 70mm Meg tip! This one was a lot less worn than the usual ones but unfortunately not complete! None the less I was still very happy! No further teeth and with darkness closing in I left happy again! 
Thanks for reading everyone!!! 
(Dear moderators, is there anyway you can rotate the photos? I am unable to! Thanks!!)

42F63128-DC56-4D74-9B30-157CCC0305FF.jpeg

A08E90EC-30CC-4B5F-A2BD-442CA36B9317.jpeg

80D4D2AD-87FF-42D3-91A0-0D367D86AD9E.jpeg

D2BEC5EF-4ED1-48C3-ACC5-522D2B2C3BF1.jpeg

AC890F7C-2FE1-4972-A8F7-892997A8701B.jpeg

D43AAA35-8A1B-4404-AAAE-DB4F8D25D81E.jpeg

• I found this Informative 3

Nice find Tom did you spot it and then fall over with shock as you was taking the location shots.  :default_rofl: 

• I found this Informative 2

11 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Nice find Tom did you spot it and then fall over with shock as you was taking the location shots.  :default_rofl: 

Hahaha! It certainly was! 

• I found this Informative 1