..... What could this one be?

MoRockHunter

It would be nice to put a correct title ! If you don’t know what to put, you can at least write the place of provenance, the country etc ... in the title ! Not easy to do a search afterwards with such a title !

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

Thanks, I'm kinda new to the whole internet forum's and discussion type of stuff, I was just a drug addict for the last 23 or so years and now I'm looking toward learning about things that had or still do interest me that I never really put the effort forth in the past to actually find out, so if I'm doing things wrong I need y'all to tell me and probably more then once.....and you'll probably have to lay it out like you were trying to explain it to a 3rd grader lol, for real.

• I found this Informative 1

OK, learn and do  :D :dinothumb:

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

17 minutes ago, MoRockHunter said:

Thanks, I'm kinda new to the whole internet forum's and discussion type of stuff, I was just a drug addict for the last 23 or so years and now I'm looking toward learning about things that had or still do interest me that I never really put the effort forth in the past to actually find out, so if I'm doing things wrong I need y'all to tell me and probably more then once.....and you'll probably have to lay it out like you were trying to explain it to a 3rd grader lol, for real.

You couldn't have chosen a kinder more welcoming forum than this one. :) If a rekindled passion for fossils are part of your long road to recovery, you're definitely in the right place. Our membership has a broad spectrum of knowledge and experience, from absolute beginners to professional paleontologists (and everything in between). Welcome aboard!

• I found this Informative 3

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

• Fossildude19 changed the title to ..... What could this one be?

Welcome to the Forum. :)

You'll get plenty of assistance here. 

I don't see anything obviously fossil related here, nor do I see any kind of artifact. 

You might consider joining a local rock hounding or paleontological group in your area. 

That way, you can meet like minded individuals, and learn what can be found in your area. ;) 

Good luck!

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me