Carcharodontossaurus tooth - real or fake?

Hello I have just bought through an online auction my first fossil, supposedly a Carcarodontossaurus tooth but I'm in doubt if it is real. Can you guys help me analyzing it's authenticity? Description and pictures follows below:

GEOLOGICAL FORMATION: Ifezouane Formation, Red Sandstone Beds, KemKem Basin
Size and weight: 50.5 mm • 1.99 in, 13g

DESCRIPTION
Finest grade Carcharodontosaurus tooth. It is complete, from the base to the tip. Its lateral serrations are deeply developed. This tooth has been stabilized on its surface by Paraloid B-72 to ensure its stability and consistency. This process does not affect neither the color nor any of the characteristics. It simply makes the specimen better preserved in the long term. It has small fractures that have been glued but no restored or fabricated at the lower part of the tooth.

dente4.jpg

dente3.jpg

dente2.jpg

dente1.jpg

Why do you think its not real tooth, looks good.  Its an indeterminate Carcharodontosauridae. there are multiple species in the Kem Kem beds and you cannot distinguish teeth between genus/species.  It's either a Sauroniops pachytholus or Carcharodontosaurus saharicus.  Best identified as "Carcharodontosaurid indet"

• I found this Informative 2

28 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Why do you think its not real tooth, looks good.  Its an indeterminate Carcharodontosauridae. there are multiple species in the Kem Kem beds and you cannot distinguish teeth between genus/species.  It's either a Sauroniops pachytholus or Carcharodontosaurus saharicus.  Best identified as "Carcharodontosaurid indet"

Thank you very much. I am just unexperienced on the subject and was not sure.

33 minutes ago, fabio said:

Thank you very much. I am just unexperienced on the subject and was not sure.

Good to ask,  but if you can do it before your next purchase especially if you are inexperienced and welcome to the forum.

@fabio

In the future, please do not copy and paste sales text.  Please post the pertinent details in your own words.  Thanks.  ;)

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ