Jump to content
jonnyquest

Anyone going to Tucson Fossil Show 2020

Recommended Posts

jonnyquest

Hi, just wondering if anyone is going to the show. -JQ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lexandc

I hope someone takes a lot of pictures and post them for those who cant make it, like me.

 

Or better yet, if they live stream their Tucson trip......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrangellian

I wish...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnyquest
15 hours ago, lexandc said:

I hope someone takes a lot of pictures and post them for those who cant make it, like me.

 

Or better yet, if they live stream their Tucson trip......

Yes,  someone please make a mini movie for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Praefectus
21 minutes ago, jonnyquest said:

Yes,  someone please make a mini movie for us.

A multi-episode documentary showing all the different days and events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jpc

Probably not going, but just to clarify, it is the 2020 show not 2019-2020 as it happens all in Jan and Feb.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troodon

Major fossil venues shown below,  there are others: co-op, Moroccan tents etc

 

Jan 30 through Feb 16 22nd street show

Jan 31 through Feb 16 Pueblo inn..lot of dealers open earlier 

Feb 1 through Feb 15 Tucson City Center..lots of dealers outside ballroom open early

Lots of dealers especially at Pueblo close early

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Praefectus
1 hour ago, Troodon said:

Major fossil venues shown below,  there are others: co-op, Moroccan tents etc

 

Jan 30 through Feb 16 22nd street show

Jan 31 through Feb 16 Pueblo inn..lot of dealers open earlier 

Feb 1 through Feb 15 Tucson City Center..lots of dealers outside ballroom open early

Lots of dealers especially at Pueblo close early

Do each of the venues have a different focus (e.g.  Moroccan fossils, jewelry, fish plates) or are all just random? Are there any major differences between the venues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troodon

@Praefectus

Pueblo and Tucson CC are primarily fossils/minerals/meteorite but 22nd Street show is in a huge tent with lots of trinkets/junk and a few nice fossil dealers.

 

If you're interested..only change is that the Pueblo was the Ramada Inn

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troodon

I will post more info as we get closer to the show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Praefectus

@Troodon

Thanks. Tucson sounds really fun. I won't be able to make it there this year, but I'm planning to go in 2021. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lexandc
13 hours ago, Praefectus said:

A multi-episode documentary showing all the different days and events.

Oh yes please, give me that. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnyquest
11 hours ago, jpc said:

Probably not going, but just to clarify, it is the 2020 show not 2019-2020 as it happens all in Jan and Feb.  

Thanks, don't know why I put 19 in there. Can I edit topic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minnbuckeye

@Kane or other moderators should be able to fix this for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnJ
2 hours ago, jonnyquest said:

Thanks, don't know why I put 19 in there. Can I edit topic?

 

Done.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×