First fossils show Normandy

nala

Last Weekend, i went to visit my first fossils show in Rouen Normandy,the topic was Dinosaurs and Libanese fossils,many normandy and French fossils also! 

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2253.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

IMG_2261.JPG

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2263.JPG

• I found this Informative 8

44 minutes ago, nala said:

Last Weekend, i went to visit my first fossils show in Rouen Normandy,the topic was Dinosaurs and Libanese fossils,many normandy and French fossils also! 

:thumbsu: nice stuff 

Nice tour!

The European tradition of small fossil shows packed with goodies is alive and well.

• I found this Informative 2

That architecture of the surrounding parts of the city is eye candy to behold also!  

Thanks for the post.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

:default_faint:

Thanks for taking is along! 

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Thanks for sharing Nala. :tiphat:

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

nice report Gery :)

Did you also do some fossil hunting in the area?

growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

The prices seems to me very high Nimravis(300 for a medium local ammonite,for exemple)but my aim was only to see what i could find on the field with a lot of luck,

I saw only Villers on a paint this time Kevin,the area around the city is not very good for hunting ,

And the cultural life is very rich also Doren

IMG_2249.JPG

IMG_2148.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

Hmm I think I recognize this bald head !:)

Actually the cote sainte catherine in Rouen is famous for its Cenomanian fossils . Seems some parts are still there . Never found the time or opportunity to probe them though . 

Did you get a good lungfull of deadly stuff while being there ? :o

More seriously I hope you enjoyed the evening scenery on the cathedrale . That is an exceptional one . On a part with La Fetes des Lumieres in Lyon .

Hello taj,i knew about the Cenomanian fossils but i still not find were exactly and I thought it was necessary to climb on the cliffs.really no lungfull deadly stuff while being there,it's far more dangerous in Paris for that,but it was too late at this time to see the evening scenery on the cathedral :(