2019 Secret Santa Exchange Festival of Fossils

caldigger

On 11/4/2019 at 5:39 AM, Haravex said:

Oh dear I think I might be too late to enter this year, but if I am able to enter can I keep mine to europe? I see america and international but no europe?

Matt, the cut off was Oct. 27th. I did start giving the "heads up" for signing on to this in September. They were open for two weeks in October.

The original post does state Europe as a choice.  However, all contestants have already been matched and many are already sent off.

Keep an eye out for announcement next year.

• I found this Informative 1

10 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Matt, the cut off was Oct. 27th. I did start giving the "heads up" for signing on to this in September. They were open for two weeks in October.

The original post does state Europe as a choice.  However, all contestants have already been matched and many are already sent off.

Keep an eye out for announcement next year.

It's ok Caldigger I did re-read when I had chance had been in Morocco for just over 2 weeks, its my fault will join next year for sure.

:megdance:

I had my secret Santa package arrive today. I opened it to verify that it was from Santa and I have left everything still wrapped up in the bubble wrap to open closer to Christmas and to avoid the temptation to post pictures.  

• I found this Informative 3

Thank you for not submitting to weak temptations. If all can just wait to post pictures until Christmas the world will be a better place. ;)

I will be sending my exchange partner their Secret Santa gift in the mail tomorrow.:)

• I found this Informative 2

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

17 minutes ago, Darktooth said:

I will be sending my exchange partner their Secret Santa gift in the mail tomorrow.:)

Aaaaaaahaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More of Darktooth the Pirate's Doubloons it be? 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

I just realized what day it is.

If any others out there are sending international packages out to your exchange partner,  please send them by tomorrow ( November 12th ) for a timely arrival!

Thank you, 

Santa's Helper

Santa's overseas package left my house today. Was hoping to talk to that jolly old elf myself and tell him to be extra special to caldigger for continuing this tradition.

Mike

6 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Aaaaaaahaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More of Darktooth the Pirate's Doubloons it be? 

Aye Adam, one never kno's what be up thee Captn's sleeve!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

10 hours ago, Darktooth said:

"And just who died and made YOU Captain?!!"

You seem more the bilge rat type to me! ;)

I sent my Secret Santa's box across the pond (it needs a great force), that Morning.

5dcaa51dd1532_istockphoto-498410926-612x6121.jpg.0e6e46be6230e4996bdde88f0ad032ab.jpg

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

10 hours ago, Darktooth said:

But, there's no sleeves on your avatar !

5 minutes ago, caldigger said:

"And just who died and made YOU Captain?!!"

You seem more the bilge rat type to me! ;)

Captain of surfing ?;)

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

In memory of Doren

Me too.

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

I certainly hope all you guys sending international packages for the exchange have gotten them in the post by now so they will make it by Christmas. :fingerscrossed:

Postal departments and Customs offices get very hectic with much longer processing times this time of year.

U.S. domestic should have them posted by the December 4th cutoff for a timely delivery.

Remember many people leave for the holiday and the sooner you get them sent out the better the chance the gift will be recieved and safe before they leave. ;)

• I found this Informative 5

WhooHoo! My Secret Santa package arrived in the mail today! So far I am resisting the urge to open it, though it is a long time till Christmas. I recognize the address and initials of my Santa but I will not reveal anything until Christmas Day, like the good boy I am.:D I plan on the next month, using Jedi mind tricks to keep from peeking at the contents. My mantra will be, " This is not the box you have been looking for.":rolleyes: Thank-you to "He who shall not be named."

• I found this Informative 4

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

1 hour ago, Darktooth said:

WhooHoo! My Secret Santa package arrived in the mail today! So far I am resisting the urge to open it, though it is a long time till Christmas. I recognize the address and initials of my Santa but I will not reveal anything until Christmas Day, like the good boy I am.:D I plan on the next month, using Jedi mind tricks to keep from peeking at the contents. My mantra will be, " This is not the box you have been looking for.":rolleyes: Thank-you to "He who shall not be named."

So it is a he, not a she ?:rolleyes:

In memory of Doren

13 minutes ago, fifbrindacier said:

Stay tuned till Christmas, when all secrets will be revealed, all questions will be answered.:P

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg

5 hours ago, fifbrindacier said:

Oh yah, that seriously narrows it down! :default_rofl: