Glossopteris, Lystrosaurus, Cynognathus, East Russia

Helge Aspevik

Hei, eh Noen Henne klar i løpet av fossile funn i Kamtsjatka-omradet i Russland? DETTE gjelder Glossopteris, Lystrosaurus, cynognathus. Tusen takk.

Google Translate:

Hi, eh Anyone ready for her during fossil finds in the Kamchatka area of Russia? This applies to Glossopteris, Lystrosaurus, cynognathus. Thank you.

Fossiler i øst russia.jpg

1 minute ago, Helge Aspevik said:

How can I delete this post. I have posted this in wrong tread...

I don't think you can until you have been a member for a little bit longer. The administrators will move it where it belongs, so don't worry about it. In the meantime, welcome to the forum. If you are asking for help in identification of fossils wait until the post is moved and then add photos. If you just want to delete then just post a reply stating so.

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

Thank you. I'm brand new here. I wait and see if I can get an answer to this question. Thanks for the help.:thumbsu:

Not quite sure what exactly you are asking here?  :headscratch:

Google Translate:

Er du ikke helt sikker på hva du spør her.

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

14 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

Not quite sure what exactly you are asking here?  :headscratch:

Google Translate:

Er du ikke helt sikker på hva du spør her.

I'm looking for areas where these animals and this plant may have lived, so I can put this on the map to understand how these animals lived. Sorry about my poor language skills. :-)

25 minutes ago, Helge Aspevik said:

I'm looking for areas where these animals and this plant may have lived, so I can put this on the map to understand how these animals lived. Sorry about my poor language skills. :-)

Google each one and read the Wikipedia entries. That will give you an idea of their general range. If you want to know if any have been found in the specific area which you indicated on the map you can research the scientific papers published regarding them. If you wait a while until the other members of the forum can see this post they may have some info. Be patient. There are 28,000+ members, and most of them don't visit every day.

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

9 minutes ago, Mark Kmiecik said:

Google hver og les Wikipedia-oppføring.

I have done that for weeks now. But I only find thing like "East-Russia" an "North-China" and so on, not the locations where they have found those taxa. Therefore I have asked here,  have understood that these animals also lived only on Gondwanaland, and I do not understand how these species may have lived in these areas when Gonwandaland was not land-inhabited to Eurasia. I'm trying to learn a bit about this.

Edited by Helge Aspevik

• 2 weeks later...