Tortoise? Glyptothere? Florida small stuff questions

Plantguy

Hi gang, been awhile...I was puzzling over these two items below again. Found several years ago here in Florida. One a possible osteoderm? and the other an ungual? Mio/Pliocene? or Pleistocene? in age. 

First specimen I thought was some type of tortoise armor, has a concentric wafer shape and is about 3 cm across and about 1cm thick. Under closer inspection there appears to be an odd fracturing going along the outside and also some minor cracking which appears to be forming a hexagonal outline/pattern....Just a coincidence? Do any glyptothere osteoderms show an internal hexagonal pattern?

Left photo is ventral? and the far right photo is the opposite side--dorsal view?  Middle photo highlites the fracturing/cracking patterns....

5db0ee1df4029_PanoramaPossibledermalelement.thumb.jpg.8502eb2fb4776e292a6a2cd9d72e0f6c.jpg

2nd specimen I thought was a tortoise ungual but in looking at several older threads I'm now wondering if it looks more like it might belong to a glyptothere? Its only about 2cm long. 

5db0ee33b056e_UnknownungualpossibleGlyptotherium.thumb.jpg.d87b8123ca18855e82c55ca5c0af84b0.jpg

Thanks for any/all help. 

Regards, Chris 

I don't know. There are features that suggest fossil, but they are so worn that it's difficult to tell what type. Are those beach or dry land finds I assume?