5 Gallon Bucket Tool Organizer

FossilNerd

Does anyone else use a 5 gallon bucket tool organizer for collecting? I do and love it! Super handy. The sheer number and variety of pockets will fit just about any tool you can think of. Plus you have the bucket to cary out your finds or to carry more tools in. They are also very cheap. You can get a really nice one for $20 USD or less. I’ve seen the “off brands” for around $10 USD at the big box stores.

E5751B84-5B12-4307-9780-4B131220DE52.thumb.jpeg.9900f04922bf70be09136dda673b9c60.jpeg

• I found this Informative 5

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Nice and organized, I like it. I typically just throw all my stuff in a back pack. It works well until you find something fragile then realize you no safe spot in the pack, so you must gingerly carry it back to the car haha.

Never seen one of those before. It might be handy for me, and then I can use my tray for fossils as I originally intended!

If you live in the right climate, as I do, you may find similar things in the sporting goods stores. They are popular with ice fishermen who bring buckets out with them.

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

9 hours ago, Northern Sharks said:

If you live in the right climate, as I do, you may find similar things in the sporting goods stores. They are popular with ice fishermen who bring buckets out with them.

Good to know! I find them in the big box home improvement stores, but I don’t live in an ice fishing area.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Good idea for many situations. :) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me