Crinoid - real, composite, or replica?

Carboniferous320

An acquaintance of mine bought this at the Tucson gem and mineral show two years ago.  He is now interested in selling and I am interested in buying.  The price seems fair but of course the big question....is it real?  I may add is it all real, is it a composite of different pieces, or is it a fabrication/replica?  The whole piece is close to 15 inches at the tallest point, and close to 13 inches at the widest point. Thank you for your help.

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

• I found this Informative 1

Looks like a Scyphocrinites elegans from the Late Silurian of the Erfoud area of Morocco to me. 

Not painted and dyed like some, but broken and cemented back together as is often the case due to the method of extraction. 

I think it's a pretty darned good one. 

• I found this Informative 2

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

I like it. Fractured, of course, but from the photos parts appear to match up. 

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Thank you for your help.  I will request pics of the whole slab and the back side and will post asap.  Thank you again!!