Dino or croc vert

Le Ouistiti

Hello, i bought this vert today, the seller say that is spino but i need à confirmation. It clarly come from the Kem Kem and it’s realy bigBED72458-6A83-443F-983E-6F2593FFD7A1.thumb.jpeg.2b16e6d68286ed8bc6d550a671dd0568.jpeg

I don't think it doesn't look like spinosaur. It seems too fat. The only spino verts that come close to this would be the anterior caudals. But that would make it absolutely massive.

More photos would be useful. But I have a vert that seems similar that I think might be carcharodontosaur dorsal. Both mine and this one don't seem to be pneumaticised enough for it to be sauropod.

But more photos would definitely help with ID. Specifically of both front and back as well as dorsal view.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

1 hour ago, Le Ouistiti said:

Thanks troodon, do you have an idea about the dinosaurs ? A theropod ? Maybe carch ?

We dont have anything published from the KK to compare against.  Carcharodontosaurid is a possibility because of size. 

Here is a sketch of a Carch from Argentina, caudals are pretty large. 

Screenshot_20191111-112821_Drive.jpg.9e4639981f3c7e5b1a6856788fbbaded.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

I want to post other photos but i don’t know why i can’t. The website say that my photos are too fat, is why i can only post one photo per message. I’ll try to post other photos tomorrow (it’s the night in France) 

Edited by Le Ouistiti