Finding and Cutting Agatized Coral Geodes!

WILDKYLE

Hey TFF Members!

It's been a while since I posted, and I see I have messages I need to reply to as well. I will get back to them ASAP. I have just been ridiculously busy and it's hard to keep up with everything.

I just went up to Georgia to hunt for Agatized Coral Geodes! Cris got a saw and we were able to cut what we found in the video as well. I had a great time and we found some really great specimens that looked amazing cut up. Check it out when you get a chance!

• I found this Informative 8

Fossil hunting from dawn til' dusk!

Very cool! :thumbsu:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:popcorn: John

I had a friend once, but the wheels fell off. Sad, very sad. - Nightwing

It is a pleasure to watch your videos. The top of my bucket list actually involves visiting this area to hunt agatized coral. Your presentation taught me that there is some expertise in knowing what is geodized and what isn't. Now that I am educated a little,  I just need to plan a trip!

Mike

Loved the video Kyle. You guys found some really nice pieces. You guys really sparked my desire to try and hunt again for fossils, and over the past year I have found so many firsts. My collection gets bigger with each trip as well as my fossil knowledge. Thanks for the videos and good luck to you in your adventures. If you're ever in the Orlando area hit me up if you like i'll show you guys my spots.