2018 Alberta photos and Dinosaur Park Formation, Horseshoe Canyon Formation comparison

dinosaur man

Hi I found some of my photos from when I went to Alberta in 2018. I will post more tomorrow but I found this in particular really cool. It’s a comparison of the Dinosaur Park Formation, Dinosaur Provincial Park and the Horseshoe Canyon Formation, Horseshoe Canyon Drumheller. Both photos by me in 2018 I had them side by side each other. It just shows the different Ecosystems that where here millions of years ago!!

CFACE261-748D-45F0-A047-6DE7D77FED96.jpeg

I will get more photos and better photos tomorrow.

Those photos are pretty dinky on my monitor! I don't know if it's because you're using a cellphone and you can't tell the pic size or it doesn't matter, or something else? but from my end it's hard to make out much detail between the different ecosystems or anything of that sort..  Will watch for more posts.

• I found this Informative 1

8 hours ago, dinosaur man said:

It just shows the different Ecosystems that where here millions of years ago!!

No, it just shows some badlands....:coffee:

7 hours ago, Wrangellian said:

Those photos are pretty dinky on my monitor! I don't know if it's because you're using a cellphone and you can't tell the pic size or it doesn't matter, or something else? but from my end it's hard to make out much detail between the different ecosystems or anything of that sort..  Will watch for more posts.

I will get more photos in the sunlight later on to day.

What about this sorry I’m doing this on my iPhone.

116C1A52-A826-4551-BDBF-8AAB30ACB503.jpeg

I’m busy tonight but I will post more photos as I go. Here’s a Hadrosaur footprint from a Trackway that I found, one of the only Trackways from that area, from Dinosaur Provincial Park, I outlined the footprint in the photo.

BF75FB2D-4208-4C5B-8867-81F9C15E2488.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1