Diplodocus vs Camarasaurus

PetrosTrilobite

PetrosTrilobite

I can buy only one Sauropod tooth. I am 50/50 for Diplodocus or Camarasaurus. I love both. I don't know what tooth i want more.

What is your favorite one?

PetrosTrilobite
2 minutes ago, Top Trilo said:

Not sure if I have a favorite dinosaur between the two it just comes down to best tooth.

I buy 2-3 fossils per year. I have 3 dinosaur teeth in my collection (spinosaurid - morocco, carcharodontosaurid - morocco, ceratopsian - montana). I buy only a few fossils, but all good quality and never repair/restoration. And i think, is hard to choose between Diplodocus and Camarasaurus teeth of the same quality.

For example:

128495-21.jpg

-17.jpg

If your house was on fire, and you could only save one of these teeth, which one would you grab?

• I found this Informative 1
PetrosTrilobite
16 minutes ago, Kane said:

If your house was on fire, and you could only save one of these teeth, which one would you grab?

:heartylaugh::ighappy::default_clap2:

Similar to Kane’s idea but if you were digging for fossils which one would you rather find.

PetrosTrilobite

I think i will buy Camarasaurus, because diplodocus teeth are most rare and the fossil eshop post one good diplodocus tooth per 2-3 good camarasaurus.

Good choice. Another Diplo tooth will likely come on the market in the future when you get the itch to buy another tooth! :) 

PetrosTrilobite

Between the two dinosaurs, Diplodocus is my favorite one, but is hard to find a tooth on the market.