[ Baltic Amber Inclusion ] Helorus arturi, first wasp in my career described with my name.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:53 PM, vermiculosis said:

Someone asked for Burmite - yes, a little i am trying but it is not so easy becouse so far i try to be an "expert" from Baltic amber fauna and flora - and burmite is Cretaceous - but i am still in interest of it and doing some attemps ;)

I have a few pieces of Burmite with inclusions that I would like to have identified. Further than the "spider" or "millipede" that the label came with

But there is so little reliable information available. 

• Enjoyed 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Susan Slater

I am very impressed with your work and having the specimen named after you! Wow. Alas although I am named Sue, the T Rex Sue in the Chicago Field Museum was not named after me but Sue Hendrickson! Congrats and keep up the fabulous work!!!!!!! Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Sjfriend
On 2/26/2021 at 10:53 AM, vermiculosis said:

BTW guys - i am sorry for my english,
I for real was learn all by myself. So sometimes i can do not understand and also you can do not understand me i believe.

Great find! And great to see pieces go to the right people. 

As for your english, it is such a messed up language even those of us born into it mess it up all the time hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

Great image and specimen ,  Dont worry about the english it is perfectly understandable. 

frankh8147

Congratulations!! Thanks for your contributions to science!