Jump to content

I was fiddling around with my photo program and look who turned up!


Recommended Posts

Ludwigia

Kermit in his original pigment!

 

T44c.thumb.jpg.e00c5cc1ea0cc9803bd7554fa3656454.jpg

 

  • I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fossildude19

KERMIT!

 

But you caught him mid blink!

 

 T44c.thumb.jpg.e00c5cc1ea0cc9803bd7554fa3656454.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
16 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

KERMIT!

 

But you caught him mid blink!

 

 T44c.thumb.jpg.e00c5cc1ea0cc9803bd7554fa3656454.jpg

That's even better :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
IsaacTheFossilMan

Hahaha! I love the fact that this is in "palaeo recreations". :BigSmile:

You've just given me an idea...

Kermit at the time of the dinos!

743182256_download(1).jpg.7a81131e8239e4a4edeec7d1042f44de.jpg

Kermit in his natural habitat, the Cambrian oceans!
602P01G01Burgess_Shalew.jpg.c1100e7127bdcb750854a8df0999f381.jpg

And, finally:
Kermit in his favourite film, saving Lex and Timmy!
jurassicpark.jpg.95712dec46a4aeef2a6cf64ce69380fb.jpg

  • Enjoyed 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ludwigia
1 hour ago, IsaacTheFossilMan said:

Hahaha! I love the fact that this is in "palaeo recreations". :BigSmile:

You've just given me an idea...

Kermit at the time of the dinos!

743182256_download(1).jpg.7a81131e8239e4a4edeec7d1042f44de.jpg

Kermit in his natural habitat, the Cambrian oceans!
602P01G01Burgess_Shalew.jpg.c1100e7127bdcb750854a8df0999f381.jpg

And, finally:
Kermit in his favourite film, saving Lex and Timmy!
jurassicpark.jpg.95712dec46a4aeef2a6cf64ce69380fb.jpg

Fantastic! Now I've got some more photos to add to my databank on him :D With your permission of course....

Link to post
Share on other sites
LabRatKing

I’m laughing too hard to come up with an appropriate reply!

  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
IsaacTheFossilMan
On 4/16/2021 at 4:56 PM, Ludwigia said:

Fantastic! Now I've got some more photos to add to my databank on him :D With your permission of course....

Of course you may, after all, he is under your protection! :BigSmile:

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...