Lower Cambrian Trilobite Reference Request

Pumpkinhead

Hello,

This is a bit of a hail mary but I'm having a very difficult time acquiring a reference that I need to make some comparisons. I have been unsuccessful in acquiring a physical copy or pdf through my university's library, nor am I able to find a copy on the internet. There is a google books preview of this monograph available, but it conveniently has omitted all of the pages that have the descriptions that I need, and all of the images in it are copyrighted and concealed.

The reference is:

Blaker and Peel, 1997

Lower Cambrian Trilobites from North Greenland

Publisher: Meddelelser om Gronland 

Number of paper: 35

I have attempted to locate copies of this monograph for sale but, like most of the things I'm interested in and studying, minimal physical copies exist. I know there are a number of professionals on this site with extensive references and if anyone can help me I would be most appreciative.

Kind regards,

PH

piranha

Today is your lucky day....incoming via PM mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.yimg.com%2Fok%2Fu%2Fassets%2Fimg%2Femoticons%2Femo67.gif&t=1624663019&ymreqid=23281213-8dc1-3cff-1cad-0e0003015900&sig=4HzN631nsU0UIFbc8wRNDg--~D

• I found this Informative 1
Pumpkinhead
5 hours ago, piranha said:

Today is your lucky day....incoming via PM mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.yimg.com%2Fok%2Fu%2Fassets%2Fimg%2Femoticons%2Femo67.gif&t=1624663019&ymreqid=23281213-8dc1-3cff-1cad-0e0003015900&sig=4HzN631nsU0UIFbc8wRNDg--~D

Thank you very much, this is very valuable to me