Nimravis

Just something for the group, I was just wondering if any one else would like to see a category dedicated to Trace Fossils? I like looking up info and seeing pictures on different Trace Fossils and find myself opening various topics and really finding what I am looking for.

I think it could be something as simple as adding it to the "Collections" section with a category titled "Trace Fossils", and that could include sub-categories for trackways, coprolites, burrows, predation evidence, ripple marks / rain drops, trails, etc., or just lump it all under Trace Fossils. If not in the Collections area, it could be placed in the General Fossil Discussion area with a sub-category similar to Micro- Paleontology. 

Thanks

Using the Forum search function and other search engines will retrieve most topics about ichnofossils on TFF.  Additionally, I just added a new Ichnofossils category to our Collections museum.  ;)

• I found this Informative 1

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Using the Forum search function and other search engines will retrieve most topics about ichnofossils on TFF.  Additionally, I just added a new Ichnofossils category to our Collections museum.  ;)

Thanks John