Good Websites For Dromaeosaurid Teeth?

Zapsalis

Does anybody here know of any good websites for purchasing Dromaeosaurid teeth at a decent price and properly ID’d? 

Please let me know via PM. 

From what locality ? You see Acherorapter teeth for sale on eBay from the HC/Lance Fm. Those are the most common valid Dromaeosaurid you see sold at reasonable prices.  Dont buy any from Morocco. 

Properly described will be an issue since a good number of sellers are clueless in how to identify them.  Post your interest here before you buy.  

Please post any other recommendations to the OP via PM.  ;) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

1 hour ago, Troodon said:

From what locality ? You see Acherorapter teeth for sale on eBay from the HC/Lance Fm. Those are the most common valid Dromaeosaurid you see sold at reasonable prices.  Dont buy any from Morocco. 

Properly described will be an issue since a good number of sellers are clueless in how to identify them.  Post your interest here before you buy.  

Maybe I should PM you.

12 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

Please post any other recommendations to the OP via PM.  ;) 

Sorry. I forgot about that.

I had a look there seems to be a few pieces here and there however non of these websites I have bought from personally so don't feel I can recommend them, and as troodon said don't buy any Moroccan "raptor" teeth which are usually abelsauirdae I have only ever found one possible Dromaeosaurid but as stated before no matter how much it looks like one the species is still not described from the kem kem beds in either the aoufous or ifezouane formation.

Thanks Matt 

These type of teeth pop up on dealer/auction sites routinely and are sold quckly, not a lot of inventory around.   So you need to keep an eye across the internet and have patience.  Just a reminder the species Dromaeosaurus is not found in the Hell Creek/Lance Fm so avoid any implusive purchases most are small Nano's.   Again try to post B4U buy :D

Archived