Nifty Abrasive 'Swabs'

Auspex

I just came across these nifty little things on the American Science & Surplus site, and thought they might come in handy sometimes for final touches on a display prep.sandpaper swabs.jpg

• I found this Informative 6

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

These look very handy, indeed. I actually needed something like this for my last prep and had to make do with a less than optimal solution. 

Thanks for the heads up! :dinothumb:

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

@Auspex You are obviously a man of great discerning abilities and remarkable judgement. Seconds before clicking on the Forum, I had opened an email from AS&S. I saw those swabs and thought "what a great item!"

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Great minds subscribe to the same newsletters!:P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!