Burmite insect Identification

peystone

Hi all Im looking for advice for resources for identifying Insect and plant inclusions in burmite, or similar aged amber. I am open to purchasing or using online resources. They originated in Hkamti and Tanai , Kachin, Burma.. Ive got about 25 pieces that Id love to work on, and my google-fu Has been been failing to turn up much, although I have some plans to do some more generic insect family studies. Ive got a usb microscope for taking close ups, and will eventually learn how to stack images for better quality. In case anyone's worrying the pieces passed the Electrostatic and saltwater tests. Please enjoy this picture of a neat little gastropod I found in one of the pieces :) 

Thank you all for your time.

69010313_2293015471012708_4532080921309872128_n.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

As of 2018 there were 1192 identified species  in Bernese amber there is a complete list of them made by Andrew j Ross in 2018.

you want to look up 

Bernese (Myanmar) amber taxa, on-line checklist v.2018.1

hope this helps!

6701E87B-CD58-43AA-9BEC-EED0AAB00C44.jpeg

D185E168-D00E-4879-B24C-10DEF28D7242.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

I’m sorry I don’t know how to link it. I’m a bit computer illiterate... I also reversed the steps. Google Gastropod in Bernese amber select the scholarly articles the the title and it brings it up. Has list and references

Oh I did not know about the "scholar" view of google, those are indeed great lists. I am also hoping some more pictorial styles as well, as when searching many of the species identified there is limited to no images that can be used for comparision/identification. I am going to explore what new comes up with the scholar view, what a neat tool! Thank you!