An Introduction

Alan Gonzalez

• New Members

Greetings from florida, this is my first fossil forum post and I look forward to a great new site for us dino lovers!

Ever since i was a young boy in argentina my grandparents would take me to see the museum fossils on display,i was incredibly fascinated by the large creatures that inhabited this land before mankind. Ever since then my intrests always lead me back to dinosaurs. And i aspire to be the greatest paleontologist i can be.

Well that was my intro and i hope i can build some more online friendships with other people like me.

Welcome mate from Sydney!

You are like me, a dinosaur and fossil lover for life! We are a rare breed in the real world, but this site is perhaps the biggest gathering of people like us on the net. You will fit right in! Do you have a collection?

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

Welcome to the Forum :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Welcome from Scotland :D

You're like me all the other girls here played with dolls and barbies, I played with dinosaurs B)

Welcome from Brisbane!

From one dino nut to another, South America would have to be one of the greatest Dinosaur meccas in the world.

Confident that I will get there one day and make some finds for myself.

Like Nathan said, we would love to see some of your collection.