Hello From France

taj

New/old enthousiast who caught the virus again with the eldest kid after a short break of ...15 years.

Already active on french forums, so some of you might know me from there , occasionnaly on german forum.

So now out of lurking mode here also :)

Mainly interested in ammonites from the south east of France , occasionally the Normandy coast .

That's to say , when I can find a hole in the family planning ( not often enough ...) .

Very pleased to join the forum and get the opportunity to admire all these wonders !.

15 years out of 600 million is just the blink of an eye!

Welcome to the Forum :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Welcome from Washington!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

hello welcome from south east of France

J collecting only fossils since 30 years old,ammonites,heteromorphe ammonite,crabs,fish trilobit, sea urshins, mammals, etc...J am married . Sorry for my enghish

Hello France (and all others)... haven't done this site before (registered a long time ago). However I find that my fossil OBSESSION has grown and I have about 200 people helping with my journey. Have many items I cannot identify (from the waters of FL, USA) and look forward to many friendships and discoveries along the way... (John... aka/ THESHARKTOOTHGUY (on Facebook)).

• 2 weeks later...