New To The Forum

jeremy.greene

Hey everyone my name is Jeremy. I registered long ago , but am just now getting the chance to introduce myself. I am not new to fosssil hunting , but i am new to the forum. I have been rock and fossil hunting since i was probably a toddler with my parents and now im 30 years old and am finally going to school for it as well as geographical information systems. Im exited to be a part of this forum and looking forward to getting together with some of you for some hunting. Thanks for having me!!! J.W.Greene...

So ready for the beginning of the fall dig season at the Arlington Archosaur Site. See ya this weekend Sep. 22.

Welcome aboard :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

• 7 months later...

thanks for all the welcomes, gonna try and post some finds soon...

Welcome from the DFW area as well.

I'm sure we're all looking forward to your input. It sounds like you're quite experienced and your studies will only contribute to that. I'm sure you'll become a valuable contributing member.

SWard
Southeast Missouri

(formerly Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX)

USA

Welcome from another Texan!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'