New Member Saying Hello

bowfin

Hello from puyallup washington. New to the forum and fossil colection as well. looking forward to everyone's expertise as I have many questions regarding fossil preparation, what tools to purchase etc. I have some raptor teeth, fish fossils from the Green River formation.

Welcome from Tacoma!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

Welcome to the Forum from Connecticut. :)

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png    VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015       MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg        IPFOTM -- MAY - 2024   IPFOTM5.png.fb4f2a268e315c58c5980ed865b39e1f.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Welcome from Illinois. You found the right place. There are members who collect various types of fossils, several have all kinds of experience in preparing fossils, and we are always glad to help out with ID's, you can usually find someone or several of us that can recognize a find, or at least a consensus of what it might be :)

Welcome aboard :)

Fossils spoken here!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Welcome from Australia!

Susan 'soozasaur' Barker

featherspredatebirds.blogspot.com.au

Welcome from Cretaceous New Jersey sea.

My first boat (an 18' aluminum Star Craft that preferred to drift rather than run)

:D was named Bowfin

looking forward to your pictures

It's hard to remember why you drained the swamp when your surrounded by alligators.