Happy New Year And A Great 2013!

redleaf101

Just wanted to wish you guys a very good 2013 and be safe wherever you are. Hope you have a good early huntin' season. Mine's stalled as there's over a foot of snow in my area.

Cheers!

Keenan

It is this time of year again; 2012 has been a huge year with many major events. I would just like to raise my glass and send you all the very best wishes for the year ahead. Happy New Year 2013!

post-4683-0-14064300-1356966525_thumb.jpg

Regards,

This very time back on New Year’s Eve, 1853, a dinner was hoasted inside the form of one of Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins life-sized dinosaur statues to celebrate paleontologists of the time including Gideon Mantell, William Buckland, Richard Owen, and Georges Cuvier.

iguanodon-dinner.jpg?w=460

http://paleographics...inner.jpg?w=460

The hour has struck in London, so may every day of 2013 glow and be full of all things good!

Best wishes,

Thomas

May the biggest problem that any member faces in 2013 be that their collecting bag frequently proves too small :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

May the biggest problem that any member faces in 2013 be that their collecting bag frequently proves too small :)

Hear hear!

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by AgrilusHunter

"They ... savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things."

-- Terry Pratchett

Happy New Year everyone! 2012 went really fast for me, I can't really grasp the concept of a year going by so fast.

Last year I got many new fossils for my collection, including a mammoth tooth fragment, a cave bear tooth and a plesiosaur tooth in matrix. I wonder what I will get in 2013.

2012 was really great for me with a whole lot of firsts, hoping that 2013 will be a bonanza of awesomeness to me, and of course to my fellow rock heads on these forums! :P