Hello From Thesharktoothguyswfl

TheSharkToothGuySWFL

Joined this forum shortly after my first year of fossil diving (TheSharkToothGuy.. lost password/email! and honest wasn't as serious about fossil back then as I am now)... Since then got the "fossil bug" while diving in Venice, FL. I live in the Naples, FL area but once or twice a month I take my kayak and tanks out to Venice FL to explore all they have to offer. I have a vast collection of fossils over the past few years. In cleaning out the many crates, I realized I have about 300+ Megalodons and a ton of stuff I cannot identify. So, I hope to use this board to do that. Also, twice in the last month I was at the grocery store and some kid pointed at me and said "Hey, it is the SharkToothGuy!" (I do free presenations to schools and Cub/Boy Scout Troops when my schedule allows). So I want to use this forum to meet other people and expand my knowledge (so I don't have to make things up (just kidding!)). Just enjoying the journey of finding fossils and amazed at all the wonders out there (and nice people).

Welcome from Washington!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

Welcome back!

I just merged your old account with your new one, so you have access to any old messages and such.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Welcome back! Now lets get started with posting pictures of those 300 megs! Ha ha

DO, or do not. There is no try.