Love Feb Low Tides

mrintense

Getting old. Thought I attached pic and it didn't take. Been playing around past 20 minutes to figure out how. Alzheimer's is a . Any suggestions?

These will help:

LINK1

LINK2

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Getting old. Thought I attached pic and it didn't take. Been playing around past 20 minutes to figure out how. Alzheimer's is a ######. Any suggestions?

Chances are good your picture file size is too big. Open the picture in a photo editing program and save it again as a jpg. It will ask you what quality to save as and if you choose something medium or below it should drop the file size small enough for the site to accept.

Reduced it to 620K FROM 1.9M. It looks like it attached (shows mini image below post). When I hit Add to Post it seems like nothing happens. I will hit post and see if it is there.

post-6776-0-72585000-1397574047_thumb.jpg

Works great. Man the James puts out some huge whale verts and scallops. Nice finds and welcome to the forum.

Thanks Hokehunter. By the way I have two Hokiehunters myself. My name is Hunter and my son and daughter are Hokies@!

Oh my lord!!! Those are great!

And you found all of them on the same trip? How did you haul them out?

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

Eight 5 gallon buckets. Fortunately the car (4WD) can get within a quarter of a mile of the beach.

Dude! Very very nice! :drool: You gotta share more pics!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

WOW!!! Put them all together and you might have a whole whale skeleton there. Seriously, great finds. Congratulations.

That's quite a lot of nice sized vertebrae :wub:

"In Africa, one can't help becoming caught up in the spine-chilling excitement of the hunt. Perhaps, it has something to do with a memory of a time gone by, when we were the prey, and our nights were filled with darkness..."

-Eternal Enemies: Lions And Hyenas

Wow, you make out like a bandit. Those are some sweet finds!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'