Some Kind Of Echinoid?

Yosh

I'm not seeing anything like that. I see what might be crinoid parts.

Do you have any information regarding locatio, age or formation?

Welcome to the forum! The Y shapes suggest to me that those are fish bones and a few scales.

Those crinoid-column-type things are reminiscent of cidaroid echinoid spines that I find around here (Upper Cretaceous), but the way the widen out into Y-shapes (cross-sct. cones?) confuses me. Such spines should come to a club-like end where they attached (pivoted around) the attachment points on the test (main body shell).

I'd like to know more about the geology too if you can fill us in on that.

BTW Are these cellphone camera pics? Can anyone enlighten us on these apparently compressed images - is there any way to improve their quality? I'm noticing them all the time now and they don't make for good IDing images.

They were found in the keasey formation of north west oregon. They do look like spines of some sort, but the conical bases are curious. Pics were taken with an iPad. I'll try to get better resolution.

Those crinoid-column-type things are reminiscent of cidaroid echinoid spines that I find around here (Upper Cretaceous), but the way the widen out into Y-shapes (cross-sct. cones?) confuses me. Such spines should come to a club-like end where they attached (pivoted around) the attachment points on the test (main body shell).

I'd like to know more about the geology too if you can fill us in on that.

BTW Are these cellphone camera pics? Can anyone enlighten us on these apparently compressed images - is there any way to improve their quality? I'm noticing them all the time now and they don't make for good IDing images.