Have No Idea About This Specimen.

Tennessees Pride

Can't really say much about formation information, i really don't know. It was a Decatur co.,TN find from 2013, out of a marine environment.

post-14571-0-94871700-1400535335_thumb.jpg

--- Joshua

tennesseespride@gmail.com

It's a branching bryozoan very similar in appearance to Penniretepora.

That's a good answer sir! Thanks for that,cause i sure don't know much about items of the time period which this specimen came from.

--- Joshua

Interesting specimen! Hang onto that one. Is it from that Silurian site?

Interesting specimen! Hang onto that one. Is it from that Silurian site?

No sir, but it's about 10 miles from the site....there are good things to obtain out of that layer too, i just never have took the time to do much in it.....i need to look for that specimen,can't recall right now where i've put it....it's around here somewhere...ha...might be in one of my kitchen cabinets!

--- Joshua

Kitchen cabinets... I hope you're keeping good records of your finds (exact locations) - you never know when one of them cougars out there will get ya and your family/friends will be left to sort out your stuff! Don't want to leave them with a bunch of paperweights and curios.

Kitchen cabinets... I hope you're keeping good records of your finds (exact locations) - you never know when one of them cougars out there will get ya and your family/friends will be left to sort out your stuff! Don't want to leave them with a bunch of paperweights and curios.

Awhahaha...yes sir,i sure do keep good records.....but my storage facilities are lacking, that's for sure! There seems to be no real solution to that problem either.....i know where everything is....just can't find it when i look for it sometimes. :D

--- Joshua