Hello From Alaska.

Kristoffers

• New Members

Hi everyone. Noob here. My name is Kris and I live in Alaska. I am lucky enough to have a job that takes me into the arctic and Brooks Range and I just recently started looking for fossils on hikes. I have been a huge fan of geology since I was a kid. Every day I am looking at rock structures and asking " why is that like that?". I guess it is natural that I would start looking for fossils while looking at rocks and minerals. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of great people in this group and learning from you all.

Thanks!

Kris

Welcome from Germany! Good luck on your excursions! Not too many people get the chance to explore deep into your state, so you could very well find some interesting things.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Welcome to the Forum :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Welcome to the Forum!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

To Ludwigia's comments I would add: Make sure you record the location of each find as accurately as possible!

Welcome from Vancouver Island.

Welcome from Singapore!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Welcome from San Antonio :)

Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars just pinholes in the curtain of night? Who knows!!

Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez