Hi From Western Massachusetts

jeanie1164

• New Members

I spent much of my childhood digging in the creek behind my house. I dreamt of becoming a paleontologist and following in the footsteps of Roy Chapman Andrews. Somehow when I went to college, that didn't seem like an option. But now my youngest is going off to college this fall and I get to reinvent myself. So with more resources than I had when I was 10 (driver's license, internet, education, etc.) I am going to go back to fossil hunting. So far I've been to Big Brook in New Jersey (sharks' teeth and belemnites!). I joined this forum in hopes of finding new (legal) places to dig and learning interesting things.

:)

Edited by jeanie1164

Your time is come!

Welcome to the Forum :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Welcome to the Forum!

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-Albert Einstein

crabes-07.gif

Welcome to the Forum from Connecticut. :)

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Jeanie, welcome, like you home for me is MA, howev I work in Maryland, so the last 3 years I found, fell in love with fossil hunting, especially shark teeth, Calvert cliffs is a rich area to do just that, best of luck, make the best of your free time, fossils are just waiting for you to be found. MK