Auspex Awol

tmaier

Auspex has been absent without leave. If he is found, deliver him to the Fossil ID dungeon for corrective punishment.

:)

I was thinking the same thing. He is certainly missed. I hope he is well.

A fossil hunter needs sharp eyes and a keen search image, a mental template that subconsciously evaluates everything he sees in his search for telltale clues. -Richard E. Leakey

http://prehistoricalberta.lefora.com

Lol, yes he's fine. He needs to get away sometime to go birding.

~Charlie~

"There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why.....i dream of things that never were, and ask why not?" ~RFK
->Get your Mosasaur print
->How to spot a fake Trilobite
->How to identify a CONCRETION from a DINOSAUR EGG

Auspex has been absent without leave. If he is found, deliver him to the Fossil ID dungeon for corrective punishment.

:)

Nope, I have a mammoth tooth that I am prepping that I can hand off to him. It is more cracks than tooth held together by air and the grace of God but encrusted with gravel and diamond hard iron deposits. Makes for VERY tedious work... Just the punishment he needs... IMO

You realize that you are talking about him in the fossil discussion section. As someone who has crossed the half century mark, us old geezers might find it as a dispersion on our sagacity.

Brent Ashcraft

ashcraft, brent allen

I'm sorry for what turned into a protracted absence due to business demands. I'm caught up enough now to rejoin the never-ending party called TFF; being away is worse than any dungeon!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!