Some Lepidodendrons From The Last Trip

RomanK

Lepidodendron, Halonia, Calamites, Alethopteris, Mariopteris...

What a treasure trove!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

A different color than what you usually show us, too!

I always love seeing your finds!

Steve

Awesome pictures, and great finds. I love the detail on them, if you close your eyes you can see them as they were way back when. Thank you so much for sharing.

Nice detail on these, Roman.. that's a nice Cyclopteris - almost a complete leaf, correct? It seems to give the idea of what the complete leaf would have looked like.

Each time you post more pictures of your fines, I think there is no way they could get any better, but they always are. They have such great detail and your picture taking of them just amazes me, how you capture each plant. Thank you so much for sharing your works of art with us.

Each time you post more pictures of your fines, I think there is no way they could get any better, but they always are. They have such great detail and your picture taking of them just amazes me, how you capture each plant. Thank you so much for sharing your works of art with us.

Thank you mommabetts, I need new sites and new fossil pictures :)

I really like you "camera work"; wonderful details!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!