Looking for someone to restore tooth

Doctor Mud

@caldigger post on finding two pieces of the same tooth reminded me of the tooth I found in New Zealand many years ago.

The site is closed now, so I don’t think there is a chance of finding the root.

But is there anyone on here that could accept this challenge? I’ll pay of course!

ED8AAEB7-F26D-475E-8852-5CA2AEFA9D78.jpeg.d4904a9269170ff7e4f87aaca23ca353.jpeg

Tooth overlying picture of complete tooth of same size and position showing the missing root.

The slightly trickier bit is on the back where the root/enamel transition is partially missing. Scale bar = 2 inches total.

A few more images of the tooth;

BA949A07-5B23-4266-87DD-CA67B7642D29.jpeg.ba9f1f8058874454cff42f70755de741.jpeg

1 hour ago, Doctor Mud said:

But is there anyone on here that could accept this challenge? I’ll pay of course!

Read the following post , and ask DrGomer for an estimate. He performs miracles for reasonable prices.. Feedback please

• I found this Informative 1

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

1 hour ago, Shellseeker said:

Read the following post , and ask DrGomer for an estimate. He performs miracles for reasonable prices.. Feedback please

Thanks @Shellseeker That looks like some amazing work. Have had any resto done by DrGomer?

Thanks @Shellseeker That looks like some amazing work. Have had any resto done by DrGomer?

Yes, a couple of times.. some artifacts, a Megalodon and a Rhino tusk..  Highest quality... Like the brownish Meg in the referenced post. You could not detect a flaw , even knowing where the break was... He is an artist.

• I found this Informative 1

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Well, given all the great reviews and @Shellseeker ‘s advice, I emailed for a quote to Dr Gomer.

Recieved a quote in only a few hours and it is very reasonable!

Think I will be getting this tooth professionally restored by Dr Gomer.

Excited but also a little nervous.

So much sentimental value in this tooth. Memories of teenage years at the cliff face in a quarry finding fossils with by best buddy from high school.

Ill let you all know how it goes!

Ill let you all know how it goes!

Please do. I have a good size hastalis I may want brought back to life.  Needs a bit more than yours though.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

• 3 years later...