Megalodon tooth fake?

The_bro87

I’ve had this for a while, and always assumed it was real. I saw a video of someone looking at fake teeth, and they said you could tell because you could see bubbles in the tooth from if it was a mold of some sort. It’s a little over 5 inches long, and I believe it was an Atlantic Ocean find, but I don’t remember much more about where it was supposedly found. I circled the area that I thought looked the most bubble like, but I’m not really sure what to think. Any help is appreciated. 

311FEE89-B2B1-4375-A077-8939D378932B.jpeg

Very real, it is just worn. Alot of enamel missing.

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

That depression you are thinking is a bubble is actually a hole made by burrowing clams.  There are thousands of these teeth found with those holes

( many much more riddled with them than yours ).

The air bubble holes from resin are usually much smaller from the size of a pin prick to the diameter of a small brad nail.

This looks to be a genuine tooth and of a good size at that.

• I found this Informative 2

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

I agree with @Darktooth and @caldigger. It’s worn, but looks like a nice real tooth none the less. 

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)