Can anyone please PM me some fossil dealers

Raptor9468

Im a starter who is still in school,about 16 so I cant afford high prices(plus the expensive shipping to where i live)

Can anyone please PM me some sellers or give me some advice as I explore the internet for more?

You may want to consider specifying what fossils you are interested in collecting. There are a lot of dealers and sources for fossils. The forum is loaded with incredibly knowledgeable people who are willing to help new collectors but knowing what you are looking for will help. 

Giving more specific information will also help get you directed toward posts that can help you educate yourself on the fossils you seek. I would say it is as, if not more, important to educate yourself than it is finding sources. You will save yourself time and money by using the forum as an education tool. 

Just my opinion. Best of luck to you

• I found this Informative 3

Trying to get different shark tooth,dinosaur fossils(or pterosaurs and aqautic reptiles)or cenozoic fossils.Some synapids or trilobites too

Any other sales requests are not allowed outside of the sales forum.  This topic is locked.  Please PM the OP per his request. 

Thanks.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

• JohnJ locked this topic