Alabama collection is growing

Righteous

Met a very nice man this evening that finds a lot of fossils in his quest for arrowheads. He gave me this fantastic piece and well as some other nice things I’ll post later. I have several triobites and Ptychodus shark teeth and other stuff all have to me. 
He told me this Crinoid came from a creek in green county Alabama and that’s all the info I have on it. He said when he didn’t have anything else to do he would work on trying to reveal this a little each time. 

E4F4EEDB-6C5E-4718-B28D-127AD4EC6E25.jpeg

Congratulations on the awesome gift! A nice crinoid like this is on my bucket list. :envy:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Wow,

If this is an example, you must have a very interesting collection. I like knowing someone (even by Avatar name) who knows fossil hunting in those States that are close to mine (Florida). I have such bounty here, but still occasionally imagine that I have bucket list items relating to hunting in the south east US.

Unlikely, but I can do very well (vicariously) seeing the items you post.  :fistbump:

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

These are all the Alabama shark teeth. I’m still working on getting pics. My body has told me to slow down today :(

D21807A9-7083-4167-8A09-651873689848.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

8 minutes ago, Shellseeker said:

Wow,

If this is an example, you must have a very interesting collection. I like knowing someone (even by Avatar name) who knows fossil hunting in those States that are close to mine (Florida). I have such bounty here, but still occasionally imagine that I have bucket list items relating to hunting in the south east US.

Unlikely, but I can do very well (vicariously) seeing the items you post.  :fistbump:

Knowing it and doing it are two different things. If your in good health don’t take it for granted 

• I found this Informative 1