This raptor claw, what do you think?

• 2 months later...

Deltadromeosaurus is not a name that exists.

Deltadromeus agilis is a theropod that exists in the Moroccan Kem Kem beds. And there are likely also Dromaeosaurids/raptors present. Deltadromeus is not a Dromaeosaurid/raptor. Most recently it was assigned to Neovenatorids. Which would make it a relative of Carcharodontosaurus.

Only some foot claws have been found of Deltadromeus. But this looks like a hand claw. Foot claws are generally much flatted on the bottom since they are used to walk on. So it cannot possibly be assigned to Deltadromeus at this point. Calling it such is either just a mistake or false advertising.

Not a raptor. Not Deltadromeus. And certainly not a nonexistent Deltadromeosaurus.

I think this looks most like a juvenile Spinosaurid hand claw.

@Troodon could probably confirm.

Otherwise this is best identified as a Theropoda indet. hand claw. That is, if we even assume no work has been done on this claw. There might be repair or even reconstructing done on this. Which cannot be properly judged from these photos.

• I found this Informative 4

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Agree with @LordTrilobite. this is a juvenile Spinosaurid hand claw.   Looks like its missing a bit of the proximal end.  Might have some work done to the tip difficult to say with these photos.  No raptors have yet been described from KK deposits. 

• I found this Informative 2