NJ Stream Shrimp or Crab?

Fishinfossil

I searched a new stream outside of the normal haunts and found some oddly packed matrix orange brown and granular in coloring, where I found some gastropods I posted last week. This time, I found scattered orange flat pieces that looked like crab arms and when I broke one chunk of matrix open, the flat piece was accompanied by this bottom portion of claw. Anyone have any idea what species this may be? Ghost shrimp? It wasn't in the usual NJ Cretaceous streams so I am not sure what formation it might have been in. @The Jersey Devil  (Sorry for some images did the best I could with focus on such small stuff)

P4038585.JPG

Not totally sure because it looks a little different, but it could be ghost shrimp

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal

Thanks for reply. I don't know if its just the orange coloring, but the detail and shape definitely piqued my interest on what type of species it is. I am not familiar with the shrimp categories except for ghost shrimp.