FF7_Yuffie

Hello, I know assorted bones can be difficult, but I'm wondering if anyone can recognise any of these mixed bones?

Labelled as Kem Kem Dinosaur, possibly Spinosaurus. 

Anyone has any idea. Whether bone, kem kem, dinosaur or spino, that would be much appreciated. 

Cheers

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

Pretty weathered and fragmented to make much of it, does not even look like KK.   Nothing theropod-ish jumps out

• I found this Informative 2

14 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Pretty weathered and fragmented to make much of it, does not even look like KK.   Nothing theropod-ish jumps out

Cheers

The seller who messaged me the clearer pictures says she got them from a house clearance. No label, other than a hand written note about Spinosaurids, so assumed that's what they could be.  She says the person she bought them off was a keen fossil hunter, could they be from the UK? They don't look IoW, which tend to be black in colour (at least from what I've seen) but from another part of UK?

Again the provenance is very suspect as we as the information you are being provided.  Time once again to move on.

• I found this Informative 2

Agreed, they do not look like most typical Kem Kem fossils. Though I will point out that Kem Kem fossils are sometimes a similar light grey in colour. But I would still expect red matrix attached to it.

• I found this Informative 1

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite