hokietech96

I spent most of Friday pulling out my nicer finds from Big Brook and Maryland to put in gem jars (1.5 inches).  I figured since I am stuck working in my home office, I should at least have things around me that I enjoy.  I spent most of the week leading up to Friday making labels to slide in between the foam on the back.  I used a template in Word that is for 1.5 inch circular labels so it was perfect.  I was suprised how much I was able to get on them.  For anyone who is interested the template is Avery 8293.  I want to thank @Praefectus@Darktooth for all there feedback with labels and what type of jars to get.  You both where, as always, where a huge help.  Enjoys the pics.  

IMG_0878.thumb.JPG.140faeb8074f8685a4631493aae6ad5e.JPGIMG_0881.thumb.JPG.e2bd5f12660e9dfdcb76ec7b241fc8d2.JPG

• I found this Informative 13

maryland display

first two rows are Chesapeake side

bottom two rows are Potomac side
D6945C56-A633-4D04-A957-36DFBF8725CC.jpeg.d6ab8812d2eab64790ce02b653c0a5af.jpeg
A mix of gifts NJ beach finds and my grandfathers teeth from FL

BAB9C74F-70F8-4ACB-84C3-34469AD195F2.jpeg.e082d2ff5e0be755a54632f9d5950d94.jpeg

• I found this Informative 15

Besides the pink walls I’m happy with the way it looks. I hate painting and my daughter moved into the bigger room that use to be my office. 
F0E42808-F2F0-4D1C-8B23-74CB2E907EDF.jpeg.bdfba4e9bd070f849e1f39543847439c.jpeg

235DC4E2-7228-4DCA-8E5B-2B0BB2DBC6EA.jpeg.6f1700cd5bb8e243a7603e36597bf828.jpeg

• I found this Informative 15

Nice displays and cool place to work from home in your own mini museum of  pearly whites . When they  are laid out like that they do look very interested.

thank you

Bobby

• I found this Informative 1

Great displays. The teeth are arranged really well. The labels look amazing. 

Very nice setup and very well organized.  I could put up with the color if I could get my office to look that nice.  

Looks amazing! Hadnt heard from you for a while, probably all that organizing 

On The Hunt For The Trophy Otodus!

I love the display, and especially the labels! Well done!

30 minutes ago, FossilsAnonymous said:

Looks amazing! Hadnt heard from you for a while, probably all that organizing 

Haha.  I have been stuck at home.  Have not been out since March.  I cant wait to get back out there

Great display, but it makes me feel like such a disorganized slob.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Great job, Mark! I really love the labels, which takes your fossil organization, to the next level.:thumbsu:

Dave

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

6 hours ago, sharkdoctor said:

Love the addition of a printed critter on the labels!

I agree! I’ve been looking at revamping my displays. I might just have to borrow this idea for my labels. :)

• I found this Informative 2

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Great display and wonderful labels!

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. @FossilNerd or anyone who is interested, I can email my template that you can edit to fit your collection. Just PM me if you are interested

10 minutes ago, hokietech96 said:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. @FossilNerd or anyone who is interested, I can email my template that you can edit to fit your collection. Just PM me if you are interested

That would be great! PM sent! :D 

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

A wonderful set of teeth. I always enjoy seeing fossils that are informative and well-displayed

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

17 hours ago, hokietech96 said:

Yes please! PM sent! :)