Dromaeosaur claw?

Dino1

Hey guys, I have had this claw in my collection for a few months now, I was told that this was a dromaeosaur claw. I wanted to get it looked at by the forum since I’m still just an amateur when it comes to fossils. Was hoping to get some thoughts on it. Thanks!

219119DC-F807-4830-8C5D-DDCACF7B0DB9.jpeg

Hey there, I can't help much but are you able to take pics of the claw from other angles please and a lot closer up? I am interested and this may help others. Where was the claw found?

5d738606eab6e_2018-11-1322_54_57-Greenshot-newlogo.png

Hey jaimin, it says I can’t add files that are over 3.95 mb. Sorry I don’t think I can add Any more pics

3 minutes ago, Dino1 said:

Hey jaimin, it says I can’t add files that are over 3.95 mp. Sorry I don’t think I can add Any more pics

You can conpress the image using this to get it smaller.

https://compressjpeg.com/

• I found this Informative 1

Need a location and formation where it was found and a photo of the other side.   Cameras and phones may have different settings for the size/quality of the image taken.  But reducing image size is the other approach if your images ard over 4mb. Lots of free software out there another is Pixlr which not only allows you to change size but is a photo editor.

It is not a Dromaeosaurid claw but need the additional info to try to pinpoint

Or maybe, just respond to the post and attach files using the feature at the bottom (choose files).

Its very similar to the other Raptor claw you were asking about.   So I would lean towards this also being a Crocodyliform