Help ID'ing fossil from Turkey Run State Park Indiana

Lpetitt

Hello everyone! I went to Turkey Run State Park in Indiana to do some geode hunting. We had some pretty decent luck, although we still have a lot to crack open. This was the edge of a shallow creek that was rocky with a little bit of sand/mud. I also found some interesting crinoids, much larger than I typically find at Lake Michigan or St. Leon. One of them even seems to be crystallized (I included a photo of this just because of think its pretty cool). I picked up one rock that I couldn't seem to identify. My guess is either a shell, coral, or bone. Any clues or identification would be appreciated since unknown fossils drive me crazy. Thanks and hopefully I'll get some photos of my Mazon Creek and St Leon trilos up soon.

Rocks-049.jpg

Rocks-050.jpg

Rocks-051.jpg

Rocks-052.jpg

Rocks-053.jpg

Rocks-054.jpg

Rocks-055.jpg

Rocks-056.jpg

Rocks-057.jpg

Rocks-059.jpg

Hey there. 

The first may be be a piece of crinoid stem. The star shaped hole leads me to believe that. 

The second resembles segments of a straight shelled cephalopod. But I’m not positive that’s what it is. 

Finding my way through life; one fossil at a time.

I have a piece that looks similar to this. I think you have a sandstone/limestone cluster, probably some crinoids and other marine calcium rich material.