Trilobase help

Joe_17

For anyone using Trilobase i seemed to have encountered a problem. It might be easily fixable. But when i enter fossils 1 through 9 everything is normal. But when i enter number 10 it seems to keep number 10 in between 1 and 2. Is there any way to keep them in order? I cant simply drag the order in the way i want it.

Just a hunch ... to keep the numbers in sequence place a zero in front of the single digit numbers: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 ...

• I found this Informative 6

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png

2 hours ago, piranha said:

Just a hunch ... to keep the numbers in sequence place a zero in front of the single digit numbers: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10 ...

It worked , thanks!!! :)

12 hours ago, piranha said:

Why didnt I think of that !? :DOH:

Also, if or when you get to and above, like me...haha..) you will have to add A before the number like A1000.

I know I’m late to the game but the same happened to me, so I went back and relabeled them 0001, 0002, 0003, etc. I know I probably don’t have a thousand fossils, but I wanted to be extra sure. :P

• I found this Informative 1

Yes, putting zeros in front of the number is a must, and it's also just good practice for labeling anything in a digital environment.

• I found this Informative 1

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite