Film on the meteor-strike that killed the dinosaurs

pachy-pleuro-whatnot-odon

Hi everyone,

Last year we visited a dinosaur show (I believe something like "DinoExpo") in our area in the Alsace (France), where they screened a film about the meteor-strike that killed the dinosaurs. It was spoken in French (though could of course have been voiced-over) and I hadn't seen it before. However, my wife, who normally isn't overly interested in anything dinosaur liked it a lot, to the extent of asking me afterwards whether I could find it so she could finish watching it. As I don't know where to start on it, I thought I'd ask here...

So, the documentary's most defining features I remember:

1. It's a 3D animation

2. The topic is the timeline of the impact of the meteor that killed the dinosaurs

3. This timeline is used to explain events that occurred around the world immediately prior and immediately following the impact on an hour by hour pace

4. There seemed to be a greater emphasis on Mongolian dinosaurs than most documentaries I've seen

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett

Wow! Thanks, @Darbi! That seems to be the one :default_clap2:

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett