Some help ID'ing this trilobite any restoration/enhancements?

Georgemckenzie

Hiya I just recently got this trilobite nodule with 2 trilobites on it I’m aware the species is quite common but I know they stick specimens together to make a whole one so a little help would be great thanks.

D8B0A895-1E44-4D77-9B31-FF0E47F65A87.png

Just now, Kane said:

These look real to my eye.

Thanks for the help I just know that they do a lot of restrictions on these trilobites like sticking parts of them together so was just curious if there’s been anything done to these thanks 

3 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

I can't see any red flags either. 

Thanks for the reply as well I was looking for one like this for a while haven’t come across many in the matrix was happy to get one with 2 in it 

It would be very difficult to make a fake one with a positive and negative because they have to be exactly the same so like the others have said it looks good

• I found this Informative 1

“If fossils are not "boggling" your mind then you are simply not doing it right” -Ken (digit)

"No fossil is garbage, it´s just not completely preserved” -Franz (FranzBernhard)

"With hammer in hand, the open horizon of time, and dear friends by my side, what can we not accomplish together?" -Kane (Kane)

"We are in a way conquering time, reuniting members of a long lost family" -Quincy (Opabinia Blues)

"I loved reading the trip reports, I loved the sharing, I loved the educational aspect, I loved the humor. It felt like home. It still does" -Mike (Pagurus)

“The best deal I ever got was getting accepted as a member on The Fossil Forum. Not only got an invaluable pool of knowledge, but gained a loving family as well.” -Doren (caldigger)

"it really is nice, to visit the oasis that is TFF" -Tim (fossildude19)

"Life's Good! -Adam (Tidgy's Dad)

3 minutes ago, Top Trilo said:

It would be very difficult to make a fake one with a positive and negative because they have to be exactly the same so like the others have said it looks good

Thanks for the reply as well, yeah I thought that might be the case that’s why I wanted a nodule bit harder for they to glue a bunch of different ones together 

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Some help ID'ing this trilobite any restoration/enhancements?